8th January 2012, 02:45 PM

Will I be eligible to appear for B.Ed course having scored 53% marks in Post Graduation and 49% in Graduation?

I have 53% marks in post graduation,and 49% marks in graduation,will i be able to appear ia b.ed course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course if I have scored only 52.5% marks in post graduation course?
  4. Am I eligible for PO Exams having scored 56% in Graduation and 62% in Post Graduation?
  5. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  7. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  8. How to apply for PO on the basis of Post Graduation? I have scored 53% in graduation
  9. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  11. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  12. How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job?
  16. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
  18. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
11th April 2012, 10:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to appear for B.Ed course having scored 53% marks in Post Graduation and 49% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have 53% marks in post graduation,and 49% marks in graduation,will i be able to appear ia b.ed course?

In order to get admission in most of the NCTE approved Institutes, for the Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Bachelor degree program from a recognized University. Most of the Institutes do not consider Post graduate programs as qualifying exam. However, every University do have concession of qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to reserve category. Admission are based on entrance exams.

If a candidate is willing to pursue B.Ed program in Kolkata then one can be eligible even with 45% marks in the bachelors degree program. Admission are based on entrance exams. Following are the list of some of the B.Ed Institutes in Kolkata:

The Bhowanipur Education Society College
Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College
Rammohan College
South Calcutta Girls College
Loreto College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?