16th January 2012, 04:57 PM
chaitanya kanade

Will I get admission for 2nd year of BCA course by attempting the Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology?

After completing my diploma in computer technology if i am ready to attempt the entrance exam of BCA so will i get admission to 2nd year BCA ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to do BCA course after completion of diploma in Computer engineering?
  2. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get 2nd year admission for BCA after completion of diploma in IT?
  4. How to do diploma in computer technology?
  5. How can I get a job in Indian Navy after completing diploma in computer technology
  6. Is there direct admission to 2nd year available for BCA course after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in B.E 2nd year after having diploma in DCA after 12th?
  8. After completing my diploma can I go for BCA 2nd year without answering any entrance exam?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  10. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  12. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  13. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  14. How to join IIT after passing 2nd year diploma?
  15. How to get admission in IIT, Delhi after completing Diploma course?
  16. Can I apply for NDA after completion of Diploma course?
  17. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  18. Can I get admission in degree after completion of diploma in Maharashtra?
9th June 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission for 2nd year of BCA course by attempting the Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology?

entrance exam for addmition in bca 2nd year after diploma in cs from a regular universities?
13th June 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission for 2nd year of BCA course by attempting the Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology?

can i get admission in bca 2nd year in mit colllege pune? i'll give the bca 1st year exam in april 2012,so can i qualified for admission?and what is the process of the admission?
22nd August 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Am vishalakshi i have completed my diploma in computer science,nw am planning to join for BCA.
Just i have to know that can i get direct admission to second year Bca with/without any lateral examinatiom
pls reply
6th May 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I am Kaushik Debnath i have completed my DITA course in YCTC (West Bengal) and now studing DCA under Jharkhand Rai University and i want to know than get direct admission to 2nd year BCA, is it possible ?
Please reply please plese plese.....
22nd June 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i've completed my first year in BSc computer science from pune university..is it possible to get admission for SY for any other BSc or BCA??
28th February 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

After completing my diploma in information technology can I get admission in bca in Vir Narmad sout gujrat
University
28th February 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I won't to get admission In bca after completing my diploma in information technology
20th March 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i m compliting my diploma in informeton technology can i get addmiton in bca 2nd year
21st March 2014, 08:33 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The minimum academic qualification with which a candidate can join this course is by completion of 12th class from a recognized college.

There is no Entrance Exam to join this course.

Direct admission will be given for this course in many of the colleges.

There is no such facility that Diploma candidates will be given admission to 2nd year of BCA course.

But this facility is there for Engineering course.

If you have completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, then you can join 2nd year of Engineering course directly.

But for this, you should write an Entrance Exam and get good rank in that Exam to get admission for Engineering in a top college.

Better you can choose this one rather than opting for BCA course.

In present scenario, IT is in good boom now in India. Candidates who have completed several IT related courses will be offered top salaries than any other industry.

Choose the course as per your interest and make most out of it by gaining good subject knowledge.

Wish you all the best.
8th April 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is harshit nigam sir my complete diploma computer of application so i want to be b.c.a 2 year admission plz sir i take to be b.c.a 2 year admission. Plz sir rply answer.
9th October 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED 12 SCI AND D.C.A.,CAN I GET ADMISSION TO B.C.A
7th April 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

after comleleted diploma in informeton technology can i get addmiton in bca 2nd year
29th May 2017, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

I have done tally and diploma of computer applications (dca) so can i get admission in the bca second year in any college
24th August 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission for 2nd year of BCA course by attempting the Entrance Exam after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?