22nd April 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?

I was born in Delhi and did my 1-8th standard in Delhi. Soon I left for UAE and completed my 12th Grade from UAE. But for the past one year I am staying in Delhi. My Passport,Mother passport, Election ID of my parents and the PAN Card are all from Delhi itself. I am 18yrs old (out of this period I was living in Delhi for 14years). Will I be in a position to get a Domicile certificate of Delhi for my Professional studies ?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  2. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  3. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  4. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  6. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  7. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  8. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  9. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  10. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  11. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
  12. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  13. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  14. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  15. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  16. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  17. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?
  18. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
3rd March 2012, 01:18 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?

yes, you can.
being a residents of delhi,India. you can get domicile certificate for your professional studies. Delhi being your birth place.So, i don`t think there is any problem in getting this.
14th April 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?

i want the printout page of domicile of delhi....can i...??????
8th June 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i have completd my 10th in jharkhand and 12th in delhi.....am i eligible for getting domicile of delhi???????
29th May 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

where i get domicile certificate i am living in sarojini nagar new delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?