19th August 2011, 02:31 PM
divvussatya

Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?

Sir,
I am qualified in GPAT , with AIR 8727. I belong to OC in womens quota.
Do I get a seat in a Stipend offering MPharm colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Im interested in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, quality assurance and medicinal Chemistry.

Do I have chance to get into Regulatory Affairs Branch and please let me know the list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering stipend.

Thanking you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  2. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  3. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  4. Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?
  5. List of colleges offering stipend for M.Pharmacy students in AP?
  6. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  7. Career options and jobs available for M.Sc clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs holder? In which companies should I apply? -- [New]
  8. Any universities in Germany offering Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs course?
  9. Whether PhD or MBA-IB would be a better choice after M.Pharm. and one year experience in Regulatory Affairs?
  10. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  11. List of Pharmacy Colleges in AP offering PG courses in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs?
  12. Can I get stipend from MHRD or UGC if my institute is not approved by AICTE?
  13. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is PG Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs through distance education beneficial for life science students?
  15. How to get M.Pharm seat in Hyderabad M.Pharm colleges? I have scored 7674 rank in OUPGECET
  16. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  17. Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?
  18. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
3rd November 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?

sir,i am a gpat quqlified student with A.I.R 7522.I belong to o.c. Can u please send me the list of clgs offering stifend.
with regards
9th November 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?

SIR I GOT 6102 RANK IN PGECET,,, ANY CHANCE IS THERE TO GET A SEAT IN COUNSELLING QUOTA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?