29th April 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?

Sir,
i am a graduate student.My date of birth is 22/03/1992,can i eligible for west bengal school service commission exam in this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  3. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  4. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  5. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  6. Upper age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission? I am 39 years old
  7. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  8. Important questions of Political Science for this year in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  9. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  10. Last 10 years West Bengal School Service Commission?
  11. West Bengal School Service Commission Hindi Pass Course Question Papers
  12. What is the upper age limit of school service commission exam in West Bengal
  13. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  14. Previous years model question papers of school service commission, West Bengal?
  15. How may I get previous year Bengali paper for school service commission West Bengal?
  16. How to apply for school service commission in West Bengal after completing M.E in Geography from EIILM university
  17. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after graduating in BSc computer application?
  18. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
3rd May 2014, 08:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i am a graduate student.My date of birth is 22/03/1992,can i eligible for west bengal school service commission exam in this year?
Hey friend,

WBSC(West Bengal School Service Commission) conducts the exam in order to select candidates for the post of Teacher in Higher secondary.There are certain eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam.

It would include such as that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India.The candidate must have age limit of 20-40 years of age.

There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and they are that for SC/St candidate will get 20-45 years,OBC candidate should have 20-43 years.

As per the education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree and that can be from any stream from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

If you satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the WBSC exam.

ALL THE BEST
22nd August 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir when the form will be released or whether it will be releaaed at all .whether untrained teacher will be allowed to write the exam inform kindly
11th March 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am debjani rudra ,working in a school contactual basis since 2007.my date of birth 01/01/1971.am eligible for WB school service commission 2016.
30th August 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am B.Tech in Electronics & Communication, may I Eligible to appear in WB School service Examination ?
21st October 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How much age relaxation wb upper primary teachers for wb school service upper primary tet?
8th March 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a graduate student. Can i eligible wb upper primary teachers for wb school service upper primary tet and primary tet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?