8th January 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

B.Com graduate of 25 years old is eligible for BPSC?

I am 25 year old and done B.Com (hons.) from Delhi University. I belong from OBC(non creamy layer) category. plz tell me weather i am eligible to appear in BPSC. Is there any age relaxation for OBC to appear in BPSC.

14th January 2014, 08:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Com graduate of 25 years old is eligible for BPSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 25 year old and done B.Com (hons.) from Delhi University. I belong from OBC(non creamy layer) category. plz tell me weather i am eligible to appear in BPSC. Is there any age relaxation for OBC to appear in BPSC.
Hey friend,

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission

The Bihar state government conducts the Public Service commission for candidates to join in various State government posts and there are certain eligibility crtieria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the BPSC Exam and they include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

# The candidate appearing for the BPSC Exam must be a Citizen of India as per the Nationality standard.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-24 years.

# For the OBC Candidate there is 3 years exception as they should have 19-27 years of age.

# The Education qualification needed for the BPSC Exam is that the candidate must have completed a graduate degree in Mathematics/ Chemical Engineering/civil Engineering/economics/ Geology/ natural science/ Mechanical Engineering.

As you have completed B.com Degree,you are eligible as per the Education qualification needed for the BPSC Exam and the age which you have is 25 years and has also told that you are a OBC candidate as per that you are eligible because for OBC candidate it is 27 years.

EXAM PATTERN:

>> Preliminary Exam

>> Main Exam

>> Interview

The Preliminary exam is a Objective type and the Main exam is Written exam or you can say it is a Subjective type exam and if you pass these two then you are eligible for the Personal Interview.

For the BPSC Exam you need to choose 3 subjects which are compulsory and the 2 subjects which are optional.

Compulsory Subjects:
  • English
  • Mathematics
  • General Knowledge

Optional Subjects:
  • Mathematics
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Civil Engineering
  • Geology
  • Statistics
  • Zoology
  • Economics
  • Agriculture

You need to choose any of the two subjects from the above subjects.

ALL THE BEST
18th October 2020, 12:46 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Academic qualification :-
Graduation in any stream from.a recognised university.
Age limit:-
Candidates who wish to appear for BPSC exam should b in between 19_40 yrs. Upper age relaxation I sapplicable to reserved category candidates as per govt rules
BPSC exam pattern:-
Preliminary exam
Main exam
Personal interview
Syllabus. I'll get from its website.
19th October 2020, 12:29 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Academic qualification _ graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
Candidates who wish to appear for BPSC exam shud b in between 19_40 yrs upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt rules:-
BPSC exam pattern:-
Preliminary
Maun
Personal interview
Syllabus u' ll get from BPSC b website
22nd October 2020, 07:54 PM
chin6303

Question Re: B.Com graduate of 25 years old is eligible for BPSC?

BPSC stands for the Bihar Public Service Commission. The BPSC conducts recruitment exams to fill vacancies in the state administration of Bihar.

BPSC Exam Eligibility
The BPSC Age Limit for General Category male aspirants is:

Minimum Age – 20, 21 and 22 years
Maximum Age – 37

There is no restriction on the number of attempts as long as candidates full the age criteria.

The Educational Qualification as per the BPSC Eligibility Criteria is:

A Graduate Degree from a recognised University or
An equivalent qualification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?