7th February 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?

Hellow sir or mam, I want apply government job for nursing,i am a private nursing candidate I completed post basic b.sc nursing with 3 year experience. I donot know the date as well as procedure to apply for the government job.please guide me. thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BSc nursing?
  3. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  4. How can I apply for BSE Nursing in any government college in Kerala?
  5. Procedure to get Job in Defence Services after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  6. Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?
  7. Procedure for getting job in ESI Hospital? Upcoming ESI Nursing Exams?
  8. How to get government Nursing job?
  9. Can a MSc Nursing Student apply for Government Jobs?
  10. How to apply to get a job in Army after Nursing course?
  11. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  12. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  13. Can I get a government job in staff nursing? I am pursuing BSc Nursing form Uttarakhand Government
  14. How to apply for MSc Nursing government seat at Karnataka
  15. For which government job do I have to apply after doing BSc(MPCS)? What is the procedure for it?
  16. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  17. Can I get a government job in staff nursing in Delhi State? I am pursuing BSc Nursing from Uttarakhand Government
  18. Procedure to apply for a job in Kerala Government after scoring 59% marks?
5th March 2014, 08:13 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?

Nursing has a very good scope and is the one of the good helping profession in the healthcare sector.Generally every year government releases the latest notifications and lot many number of vacancies open in the Government hospitals mostly.

For getting government job you must have pursued the Nursing course from recognized university by the “Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing council”.Then you degree get value if you have pursued the colleges recognized by them.

Indian Nursing council is an autonomous organization under the government of India,and basically Ministry of health & Family welfare constituted by the central government.For getting a good job 3 years diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or else 4 years B.Sc nursing by the Indian Nursing counsel or else state nursing council.

You may find the job opportunities in the government hospitals such as JIPMER,AIIMS,Indian Army Hospital and Nursing corps,ESIC Hospital and more.If you want to go for other than this,you may also apply for the jobs in Staff Selection Commission,Union Public Service Commission,ESI.Nurse jobs offers in the fields such as Indian Army,Air Force,the border security forces,Indian Navy and more.Apart from these Indian railways also recruit nurses for Railway Hospitals.Basically the selection process consists of the trade test and or Interview.
5th April 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

When is tamilnadu government entrance exam for both private and goverment college nurses
12th May 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government college for bsc nursing. Remember I'm a male candidate
6th September 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get nursing service under west Bengal govt.hospital after taking BSC nursing from Karnataka State?
17th July 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I get staff nurse govt job in UP hospital as I have done bsc nursing from Delhi and my registration is from Delhi nursing council
19th November 2021, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

MSc nursing complete in Karnataka but I can apply for government job of Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?