11th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment for Economics postgraduate? Important dates of this recruitment?

Hi Friends,
Can I know my eligibility criteria for applying in RBI Officers Grade-B recruitment as I have done M.A. in Economics? Please tell me about the eligibility to apply in this recruitment and the important dates of this recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment? Application fee and last date of application?
  2. How to get the roll numbers of B.Grade Officers recruitment application in RBI
  3. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply?
  4. Eligibility to apply in RBI Group-B(General) recruitment for 33 years old SC candidate who has completed MBA(Finance)?
  5. How many posts are available under RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment?
  6. When the notification of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment will be released? Educational qualification required to apply?
  7. How many attempts are available in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment?
  8. RBI Grade B officers recruitment exam question papers?
  9. RBI officers grade B recruitment question papers?
  10. Important dates and cost of application of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment? -- [New]
  11. How to get the roll number of B.Grade Officers Recruitment Application in RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to download RBI Grade B officers recruitment exam? Past years question papers?
  13. When the notification of IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV will be announced? Important dates of this recruitment?
  14. Am I eligible for RBI group B officers recruitment? I have 59% marks in graduation and I have done my MA through correspondence?
  15. Job description and salary of Grade-B Officers in RBI?
  16. How to apply in BSSC Instructor recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  17. Important dates of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Office Assistant Grade-III recruitment?
  18. Eligibility to apply in RBI Assistant recruitment?
12th July 2016, 05:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment for Economics postgraduate? Important dates of this recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for RBI Grade B Officer recruitment being a M.A in Economics candidate. The basic eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> Minimum Qualification:
Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree or a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
As M.A in Economics is a Post Graduate Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in RBI Grade B Officer recruitment.

>> Age Criteria:
Minimum Age - 21 years
Maximum Age Allowed - 30 years

>> Minimum Percentage Required:
For General category candidates - 60% marks
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates - 50% marks
13th July 2016, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment for Economics postgraduate? Important dates of this recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
Can I know my eligibility criteria for applying in RBI Officers Grade-B recruitment as I have done M.A. in Economics? Please tell me about the eligibility to apply in this recruitment and the important dates of this recruitment.
Eligibility criteria:-

A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade

Age Limit:

Candidates age limit in between 21 and 30 years.

Important Dates of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment:-

The Online Applications start from : 03rd June, 2016.
Online Applications Last Date is : 23rd, June2016
The Payment of Application Form (Online) Last date is: 23rd June, 2016.
The Payment of Application Form (Offline) Last date is: 25th June, 2016
13th July 2016, 02:31 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

This year candidates are still waiting for the notification to come for the post of Grade-B officer. RBI might announce after 2 months.

If you wish to apply then, you must have scored 60% marks in your degree college in all the semester as well as in 10th & 12th. You should have done graduation from a recognized university. As you have completed postgraduate it will add benefit for you. Your age must be between 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?