9th January 2017, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy after Diploma in Marine Engineering? Can I get a grade 1 job?

Hello sir, I have finished Diploma in Marine Engineering and want to join Indian Navy. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy? Can I get a grade 1 job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  3. Jobs in Indian Navy for EEE graduates? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for officer grade jobs in Indian Navy?
  4. Eligibility for Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  6. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?
  7. Should I have to appear in CDS exam to join Indian Navy being a B.Tech(Marine Engineering) student?
  8. Marine Engineering course details and jobs in Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  10. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Navy? Am I eligible to apply if I have completed diploma in electronics and telecom?
  12. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy? -- [New]
  14. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
  15. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy after completion of Engineering?
  17. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  18. How selection of Diploma students are made in Indian Navy?
12th January 2017, 09:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy after Diploma in Marine Engineering? Can I get a grade 1 job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have finished Diploma in Marine Engineering and want to join Indian Navy. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy? Can I get a grade 1 job?
No, you are not eligible for Indian Navy after completion of diploma course. This exam is conducted by UPSC through NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for Indian Navy through NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
8th October 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy after Diploma in Marine Engineering? Can I get a grade 1 job?

What should be the percentage in plus two to join in marine engineering in Indian Navy? What subject should I take in plus two join in Indian Navy? What is the fees for studying marine engineering in Indian Navy? What is the period of studying marine engineering in Indian Navy?
10th September 2021, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I have finished marine diploma can I join Indian navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?