27th February 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Which government job is suitable for me to do after completion of B.Com and MBA at the age of 36 years?

My age is 36 year and my education is bcom', gdc&a, MBA 1 year clear in finance . which job is suitable for me? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible to proceed further.

Related Questions:
  1. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
  2. Will I get any benefit after completion of MBA? What is the suitable background for completion of MBA?
  3. Is there any suitable government job for me after serving in Indian Army for 28 years
  4. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  5. Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?
  6. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  8. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  9. Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?
  10. How to get a job in government sector after completion of graduation 3 years ago?
  11. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the government job at the age of 36 years after completion of LLB course? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a government job if I am B.Com/LLB passout at an age of 43 years? In which department -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  16. Government job being a 25 years old MBA qualified?
  17. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
28th February 2016, 01:40 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job is suitable for me to do after completion of B.Com and MBA at the age of 36 years?

At the age of 36 years you need only some jobs as you have crossed age limit.
You can try TET, CTET after passing B.Ed. You can also try to crack NET to become a lecturer as it has no age limit. You can also try in BPSC as it has maximum age limit 42 years.
28th February 2016, 04:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job is suitable for me to do after completion of B.Com and MBA at the age of 36 years?

*The age limit for most of government job in different departments is between 21-30 years and three years upper age relaxation to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates. In case of Civil Services exam it is 21-32 years.

*There is hardly any chance left for you to apply for various government jobs. If you belong to SC/ST category, you can apply for Civil Services for one attempt only. As you have completed, the best thing is to apply for National Eligibility Test for Lectureship.

*There is no upper age limit for Lectureship. You must have 55% marks in Master's degree to apply for NET. You can become lecturer in government college if you clear NET.
9th August 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir .. i am vinod and my age is 39 , was in a pvt bank as a branch manager , but due to very hectic schedule i would like to discontinue this job and wish to get into teaching at college level , i am MBA in marketing and finance and was teaching before my corporate exposure 10 years back . What is your suggestion ?
I know i can always get into teaching in Pvt Management college but would like to give a try into govt sector.
28th February 2018, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

My qualification is M.A( Economics), M.B.A(Finance), B.Ed,. I am working as teacher in school fro last 10 years. I am not satisfied with teaching job. Which other area are there where I can do job . I want job stability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?