12th July 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for different government jobs after passing 12th?

Which types of govt. jobs are available for 12 passing students . how to know about it. how to apply for govt. job.

13th July 2015, 12:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for different government jobs after passing 12th?

There are so many entrance exams conducted every year for the government jobs.

These forms are released for the candidates who has passed their 10th class, 12th class and on the basis of graduation also.

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your graduation first and then go for the government job.

The reason behind my suggestion is that if you go on the basis of 10th or 12th then you will got a low scaled job.

Here are some best options for you after 12th standard :

** Assistants

** Clerk (LDC)

** Attendant

** Constable

** Village Administrative Officer (VAO)

** Stenographer

** Data Entry Operator

** Junior Assistants.

My suggestion to you is that you should choose that field in which you have your real interest because we will perform our best in our interested field.

For getting a government job you simply have to apply for the different entrance exams as per your eligibility.

After that you have to appear in the examination and try to score as much as you can.

After the result if you are qualified then you have to go for he interview at the specified venue.

My suggestion to you is that you should keep your communication good because it will helps you a lot in the interview.

If you clear the interview then you will got a government job.
13th July 2015, 08:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for different government jobs after passing 12th?

There are few of the government jobs after the 10+2 . The eligibility to get the government jobs after the 10+2 is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board.

List of few of the government jobs after the 10+2 is :-
* SSC LDC/DEO.
* Railway.
* Indian Post.

The application for the SSC LDC/DEO is available now. And the last date for the application is 20th July.But the age of the candidate must be greater than 18 years as on the 1st August 2015. For more information visit at the www.ssconline.nic.in

You can also apply for the NDA examination. The examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year and the candidate who have passed the 10+20 from the recognized board and age between 16.5-19 years can apply for it www.upsc.gov.in

But you need to qualify in the entrance examination for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?