8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

I want to apply in AIESL recruitment for Graduation Engineer Trainee. Please help me to apply. I don't know the process. Please tell me how can I apply in this recruitment. Kindly tell me the cost of application also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  2. What kind of posts are available under AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  3. Whether Graduate Engineer Trainee job is bond based in AIESL? Salary package for Trainees?
  4. Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?
  5. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  6. How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  8. How to apply in BCPL recruitment for Senior Engineer post? Cost of application?
  9. How to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?
  10. How can I apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Syntel being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?
  12. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  14. How can I apply for BSNL Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment in Assam?
  15. How can I join HCL Technologies for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  16. Eligibility and skills required to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Reliance JIO? -- [New]
  17. Topics of Chemical Engineering for Trainee Engineer recruitment?
  18. What is the date of announcement of results of BHEL ET interview?
13th January 2017, 11:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?

You may for this AIESL recruitment from the official website of the organization "Air India Engineering Services Limited". AIESL issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Aircraft Technician in several categories.

Application Fee:

For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates - No Fee

For All Other candidates - Rs.2000/-

Fee must be paid through SBI Bank Challan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?