7th October 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for applying in Jharkhand PSC recruitment of Assistant Mechanical Engineer. Can anyone of you kindly tell me how can I apply for this recruitment?

12th October 2019, 03:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Jharkhand PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official Website which is given below.

Cost of Jharkhand PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment application form is For UR/BC-I & II/EWS Categories candidates is Rs. 600/- and For SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand is Rs. 150/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.jpsc.gov.in.
12th October 2019, 05:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment?

To apply fot Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) recruitment, all you need to do is to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.jpsc.gov.in between 15.10.2019 to 11.11.2019 (till 11:45 pm). Further, the application fee for the same recruitment can be paid till 13.11. 2019.
13th October 2019, 02:31 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website www.jpsc.gov.in from dated 15/10/2019 to 11/11/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th October 2019, 11:41 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Procedure to apply for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment :

1.First you should satisfy with the eligibility criteria there by you can go and visit the official website of Jharkhand PSC .

2.Here you can see the tab "Apply online ".before fill the application form you must scan your passport size photograph and signature with in size prescribed in the notification.

3.After succesful completion of filling of all fields with accuracy upload your photo and signature and click on submit button.

4.Starting date to fill the application form : 15.10.2019

Last date to fill the application form : 11.11.2019

Last date to make the payment : 13.11.2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?