7th October 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How many Assistant Mechanical Engineer vacancies are available through Jharkhand PSC? Last date of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know about the recruitment of Jharkhand PSC for the post of Assistant Mechanical Engineer. I want to know how many vacancies are there for this post? Please tell me about the last date for applying in this recruitment.

12th October 2019, 02:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Assistant Mechanical Engineer vacancies are available through Jharkhand PSC? Last date of application?

There are total 95 vacancies available for Assistant Mechanical Engineer in Jharkhand PSC. Candidates can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form by the last date which is on 11/11/2019 till (11:45 p.m).

Web: http:// jpsc.gov .
12th October 2019, 03:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Assistant Mechanical Engineer vacancies are available through Jharkhand PSC? Last date of application?

Vacancies are available in Jharkhand PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment is 95 posts.

Last Date of the Application Process: 11th Nov. 2019.

Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13th Nov. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.jpsc.gov.in.
12th October 2019, 05:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement released for Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) recruitment, the total number of vacancies available under the same recruitment is 95 (UR-54, EWS-09, SC-13, ST-05, BC I-06, BC II-08).

Further, the last date for filling an application for the same recruitment is 11.11.2019 (till 11:45 pm) while the last date for submission of application fee is 13.11.2019.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://jpsc.gov.in/data/advertisement_05_2019.pdf.
12th October 2019, 09:36 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment

** TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 95 POSTS.

** Last Date to Apply Online: 11th November 2019.
12th October 2019, 10:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Jharkhand Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)

Total Number of vacancies - 95 vacancies (For Assistant Engineer {Mechanical})

Division of above mentioned vacancies is given below,

@ For Water Resource :- 84 vacancies (General-47, EWS-8, BC-I-5, BC-II-7, SC-5, ST-12)

@ For Drinking Water and Sanitation:- 11 vacancies (Gen-7, EWS-1, BC-I-1, BC-II-1, SC-0, ST-1)

Click here for official notification

Click here for more detailed information
13th October 2019, 12:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are total 95 vacancies available for the post of Assistant Mechanical
Engineer through Jharkhand PSC.

The last date for Submission of Application Form is 11 November 2019.

You may check the below website for more information.
http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
13th October 2019, 01:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know about the recruitment of Jharkhand PSC for the post of Assistant Mechanical Engineer. I want to know how many vacancies are there for this post? Please tell me about the last date for applying in this recruitment.

Number of vacancies available in the Jharkhand PSC for the Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) is given below:

Water Resource:

General – 47
EWS – 8
BC – I – 5
BC – II – 7
SC – 5
ST – 12

Total = 84

Drinking Water and Sanitation:

General – 7
EWS – 1
BC – I – 1
BC – II – 1
SC – 0
ST – 1

Total = 11

Grand Total = 95 vacancies

Last date to apply for the Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in the Jharkhand PSC is 11th November, 2019.

The Jharkhand PSC website link is given Click Here
13th October 2019, 02:44 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Vacancies are available in Jharkhand PSC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment:

~~ 95 nos.

~~ Closing Date of Online Application: 11/11/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th October 2019, 10:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The total vacancy available for Assistant Mechanical Engineer through Jharkhand PSC is 637. The description of this vacancy is given below.

Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 542
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) - 95

For UR Category - 329
For EWS Category - 61
For ST Category - 141
For SC Category - 33
For BC-I Category - 38
For BC-II Category - 35

The last date to apply for online application is 11th November 2019. I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply that is www.jpsc.gov.in
13th October 2019, 11:57 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Name of the post : Assistant Mechanical Engineer

Name of the Recruiter : Jharkhand PSC

Total number of Assistant Engineer Vacancies in Mechanical : 95 posts.

Here I am giving you the category wise vacancies for both Civil and mechanical assistant engineer vacancies .

Gen - 329,EWS - 61 ,ST- 141, SC- 33, BC I - 38 and BC II - 35.

Starting date to fill the application form : 15.10.2019

Last date to fill the application form : 11.11.2019

Last date to make the payment : 13.11.2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?