20th July 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Apprentice in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as an Apprentice through Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

25th March 2023, 05:09 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Job profile of Apprentice in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi?

As an Apprentice in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi, your job role would involve learning and working under the guidance of experienced professionals in various trades such as Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Mechanic, etc. You would be trained in repairing and maintaining various machinery and equipment used in the Indian Navy.

The selection procedure for Apprentice in Naval Ship Repair Yard Kochi involves filling an online application form, followed by a written exam and an interview. The written exam would assess your knowledge in relevant subjects such as Mathematics, Science, and English. The interview would evaluate your communication skills, aptitude, and attitude towards learning.

Upon selection, you would be provided with a stipend for the duration of your apprenticeship, which is typically one year. You would be required to attend training sessions, workshops, and practical sessions as part of your learning process. Upon completion of your apprenticeship, you would be awarded a certificate and may be considered for employment in the Indian Navy or other industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?