17th August 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Child Development Project Officer through Tamil Nadu PSC?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the job roles of Child Development Project Officer post which is available under Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment. I have applied for this post. Kindly let me know about the job role asap. Thank you!

25th March 2023, 04:06 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Job roles of Child Development Project Officer through Tamil Nadu PSC?

The job role of a Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) through Tamil Nadu PSC includes the following:

1. Planning and implementing various developmental programs for the welfare of children and women in the assigned area.

2. Conducting surveys and identifying the needs of the target population, and formulating plans accordingly.

3. Identifying and enrolling eligible beneficiaries for various government schemes and programs.

4. Monitoring the implementation of various schemes and programs, and ensuring their effective functioning.

5. Conducting regular visits to the field to assess the progress of projects and schemes.

6. Coordinating with various government departments, NGOs, and other stakeholders for the effective implementation of developmental programs.

7. Maintaining records, reports, and other documentation related to the projects and schemes.

8. Providing guidance and support to the field staff and other stakeholders.

9. Organizing and conducting awareness programs, training sessions, and workshops for the target population.

10. Undertaking any other duties assigned by the higher authorities from time to time.

Overall, the job role of a CDPO is to ensure the holistic development of children and women in the assigned area, and to work towards their welfare and empowerment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?