19th April 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a RAW Agent? Age and qualification required?

I want to join the RAW and i want to serve to my country but i dont no anything about how to join the RAW.
I want know what is the procedure to become a RAW agent Which degree i will need to join and how much age is needed to join the RAW
and now i am in 10 standard after 10 standard which stream should i take Science,commerce or arts which is helpful to join the RAW please tell me sir what should i do to join RAW
NAME:SIBIN BABU

17th May 2014, 06:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to become a RAW Agent? Age and qualification required?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to join RAW agent stands for “Research and Analysis wing” and you want to know what are the procedure and qualification for becoming an RAW agent in India.

So for that I am going to tell you about your problem and tried to solve as far as possible. So first of all I want to tell you that to becoming a RAW agent is not easy and work so RAW is not easy at all so if you want to join then you have a gut for die for your Country. Because RAW agents are the intelligence force of that works secretly for Country security reason.

So for becoming a RAW agent you have to build your career strong as getting good percentage of mark in your entire study career. So that it can helps you to get admit into RAW agent as far as I know about that. And after you get apply for that then you have to give a qualification exam for getting qualified for RAW agent as it required for that. RAW agents are chosen from Army and police department for the RAW intelligence bureau. So best of luck.
4th February 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to join only RAW I am not doing service in army n police my birth date is 1 July 1991
I am B.A. . B .end .
17th May 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir army means only army or all forced like bsf cisf crpf itbp ssb csf
21st July 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i am an mechanical and automation engineering student ,i want to join indian intelligence such as raw,,how i can join it?
24th September 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I had finished 10th without doing 12th i am pursuing BBA if i am eligible candidate for an raw department exams and another one question if 165 cm height is necessary to join in raw that means how much weight i want to be
20th December 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I have guts to die. I can do any thing. Im a good longjumper up to 5.60 mtrs but after doing one month daily practice i m also a goodrunner but frm 3 yrs i stop doing practice my qulification is only 12 th pass n hight is up to 5.8 fit .
10th May 2016, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

good evening respected sir i am Arun Aswal i am just 2 and 33 years old . i belong to army background and took my basic education from army public school. i am having a strong desire to be a RAW agent as i feel i am having great guts and feel like fearless from dawn to dusk and always ready to face challenges coz i love that so i will be very thankful to you if you can provide me proper information regarding qualification, age and physical requirements required for this job.
22nd September 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Sonu Karki: study in 11 th class . subject commerce . I will soon apply in Indian army because I want to be in R&AW..... And death is not the matter for me .I known I am born to die for my country. Thankyou sir
2nd April 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 25 year old guy and I'm 12th pass in 2009 I want join comando force can I do
6th June 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 21 years old guy and I'm 10th pass height 6,3ft I driving very fast run fast I want to be in raw and death is not matter for me i am born for die for my country I will ready for all challenge I love india
20th June 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear Team, I am Sunil jain I want to join raw . I am graduate and highly interested in joining raw. I am a sports person too. Played volleyball at national level and currently playing badminton as on regular practice. My age is 31 years and having 10 years of working experience.my no. Is 8130470008
6th March 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Respected Sir MySelf Vikas I am from India and I want to be a Raw Agent What Criteria Should I followed to Join Raw I have gut to die for my country because My life is not important than my country and I will do anything For my Country I know Many Raw Agent had done a great job in the spy field and I respect all of them and the Intelligence of India which always do best to our country for that many had lost their Life's I'm Saluting you and the whole Department if I didn't get Chance so it's doesn't mean that my life is waste but it means I had got a new door to do my best I will always do my best for our country because my life is not more than my country Jai Hind Sir and do best as u do always
17th August 2018, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir / mam, I want to live for my motherland and give all my soul and body to my nation. So please do give me the perfect procedure to join R&AW I am in grade 10 suggest me the field to choose after my high school education .
I am 5.7 feet tall. 52 kg weight . Sporty abilities and highly determined about my career as a R&AW officer

SHUBHAM KUMBHAR
KALYAN, MAHARASHTRA
8291159078 MOBILE.
18th January 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 10th class and my physical maintenance is good and health maintenance is also good. I want to become an NDA officer through NDA it is possible to join RAW agency.
Please tell me it is possible or not. Why?
5th February 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of b-pharm 2nd year want to join RAW its my dream to join RAW
My hight is 5.11 feet
my weigtht is 67.5
sports ability are presents
DEVESH SINGH
SONEBHADRA,U.P
7518027264 MOB. NO.
1st May 2019, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a teacher (private) and my age 28 .I want to join RAW agent.
Shankar
Basti (up)
10th July 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to join Raw. My qualifications MSC physics. I'm 23 years old
29th August 2019, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir l want to join raw. My qualifications is d pharma in ayurveda I am 27 years old
7th October 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

My qualification is sslc only with 97% can I join raw
10th October 2019, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I am studying BIPC can become a RAW agent
18th December 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am yuvatejkumar i am pursuing MCA i want to become Raw Agent what is the procdeure
20th April 2020, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM CURRENTLY STUDYING IN CLASS 12. BUT HAVE A BOON TO JOIN RAW ,WHAT BASIC QUALIFICATION ARE REQUIRED TO BE APPOINTED BY RAW. IT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED IF YOU REPLY.
THANKS
PURAV
7th May 2020, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir Im Rahul Khanal i m studying n 9th grade and have a question that if we joined raw agent than it is not a permanent job so after getting retire from raw can we contiue our previous job or not

I will be thankfull if u replied it
9th May 2020, 08:09 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Procedure to become a RAW Agent? Age and qualification required?

Procedure to become a RAW Agent? Age and qualification required.

Qualification :

1. The candidate must have a bachelor degree in any stream from recognized
university.
2. The candidate age should be between 21- 30 years.
3. The candidate should be a citizen of India.
4. Only unmarried candidates are eligible for this examination.
19th July 2020, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have taken medical so after my studies can I opt for RAW
14th December 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am a commerce student i want to become a raw agent can a Commerce student join the raw agency...
14th December 2020, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can a commerce student join the raw agency
27th December 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have fair marks in secondary school and higher secondary.but after disrailed but took graduation from reputed university after long time but mark is too low.at time of age 20 to 23 my wish is to clear civil service but my neglence make it list but still I have an intension to serve my country I am not attracted by salary benefit .I am little aware about the risk factor also .even my country may helpless to save me when I caught up in other nation.but still I have that intension and little aware about job Nature also afterall I have no direct link with country even if I die I didn't get s reputed funeral but I need to be a raw agent not for fame hoe fame is possible I can't reveal the fact to anybody I am an agent.may be my country put order to shoot me if I am under threat in another country .I know.for nothing sir just do some thing for nation I am totaly alone so I can do this but my age is 33 is it possible sir .expect your reply
18th January 2021, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am student of B.A I am join us the government raw and started many mission for my country
23rd January 2021, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir this is baldev sikarwar i am a ITM university student and i want to join RAW because i love my country . I can do any thing for my country i have guts to die for my country . Its my dream, so please tell me how can i join RAW. Full process to join it because i am not only comment, its my dream that i want to compete .
Thank you sir
17th February 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is shikha and now I am a student of diploma 3rd year and my subject is food technology. So I want to know what qualification do i really need to join raw.
18th August 2022, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

It's not just love it's what we call janoon for this job.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?