23rd January 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of joining Military Nursing Services?

how to join military nursing service after 12th .can you plz give me the procedure...for the miltary nursing service

3rd February 2014, 07:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of joining Military Nursing Services?

Yes,12th qualification is needed for applying the Military Nursing Service jobs.Military Nursing Forces basically put in to the Nursing course and then employ the female candidates in the Armed Forces sector.

For this to be eligible,for Military Nursing Services, only Unmarried female candidates are eligible to appear for the post.Also the legally separated/widows/divorced women with out any encumbrances.To be eligible for the exam,you must be an Indian Citizen.The minimum age must be 17 years,and the maximum age can be allowed up to 24 years.

The basic minimum qualification should be senior secondary or 12th class from a recognized university.You must have completed your 12th class with the subjects like Physics,Chemistry, and Biology.You must have obtained a minimum of 50% in your Academics so far.Only recognized university is considered for applying Military Nursing service.

The selection process consists of Written test as the first round of selection process,where you will be tested on Physics,General Intelligence,Biology and Chemistry subjects.You need to apply on a Plain paper,which consists of the paper size 21cm*36 cm as per the prescribed format given in the notification.

Make sure you have the documents like certificate of Date of birth,photograph,senior secondary marks,copies of admit cards,and more documents to be attached along with the Application while you apply for the Military Nursing service.So the notification may release in the month of Feb/Mar of Military Service Commission.
6th August 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

I've two years experience in ER after completing my GNM. My age is 24.How do I join in Army? Please guide me
21st January 2021, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc nursing course ,,now I m working in a hospital ,,, I want to join to military nursing job,,what is the steps of that
25th June 2021, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am bsc nursing student. I would like to know about the mns exam after completing bsc nursing. How can i prepare for the exam. Based on which topics the questions may be asked? Is it based on the 4 year course. What are all the subjects and can i get previous year question papers. Is the mns exam for bsc nursing course and after completing bsc nursing exam same. Please answer sir.....
15th February 2022, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

How to apply MNS after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?