23rd January 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?

Dear all,

I have applied for junior assistant fire service in airport authority of india. i need previous exam question paper or sylabus . any one know kindly send the details to [email protected].

Thanks,
Senthil.V

4th October 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?

Dear all,

I have applied for junior assistant fire service in airport authority of india. i need previous exam question paper or sylabus . any one know kindly send the details to

[email protected]
13th October 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?

i want to know the sample paper for junior assistant of airport authority of india
22nd June 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I want Priviews years question papers with answers of junior assistant fire service please send to my mail [email protected]
11th July 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

GUYS I WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS OF FIRESERVICE JUNIOR ASSISTANT.PLS SENT ME BELOW MAIL ID
[email protected].
11th July 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

dear friends
i want to know the syllabus & previous year quetion of the fire service junior assistant exam.pls sent me below mail id [email protected]
20th July 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,

I have applied for junior assistant (fire service) in airport authority of india. i need previous exam question paper and syllabus . Please any one know kindly send the details to

my mail ID - ([email protected])
21st August 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for junior assistant fire service in aai. I need privious qustion. Please kindly send to my mail [email protected]
13th October 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for junior assistant (fire service) in aai. I need privious question. PLEASE kindly send to my mail [email protected]
26th October 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for junior assistant fire service in airport authority of india. i need previous exam question paper or sylabus.my email id is [email protected]
22nd March 2016, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for junior assistant fire service in airport authority of india. please give previous question paper and syllubus. my email is [email protected]
27th March 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for junior assistant (fire service) in aai. I need privious question. PLEASE kindly send to my mail [email protected]
19th February 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for junior assistant fire service in airport authority of india. i need previous exam question paper .my mail id [email protected]
24th February 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear All, I have applied for junior asst fire service in airport authority of india. I need previous solved question papers so kindly send to my email id - [email protected]
29th March 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly send me a model questions with answers for post of junior assistant in fire AAI. [email protected]
9th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly send me a model questions with answers for post of junior assistant in fire AAI . [email protected]
22nd July 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm koushik barman send me a model question with answers for post junior assistant in fire AAI
[email protected]
2nd August 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for junior assistant fire service in airport authority of india. I need previous exam question paper or syllabus. Any one know kindly send the details [email protected]
8th October 2017, 12:26 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Junior Assistant Fire service exam is conducted every year by Airport Authority of India (AAI).

The eligibility requirements are given below:
- The candidate should complete 10+2/ 10+3 or equivalent education in any related stream with 50% from any recognised university.
- The age should be between 18 - 30 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved candidates based on the government rules.

For syllabus, notifications and other details of the exam you can visit the official website: www.airportindia.org.inj

Previous years papers are given below:
Paper 1

Paper 2

Paper 3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?