6th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Vizag Port Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018?

Can you let me know about the selection procedure of Vizag Port of this year which is 2018? I want to apply for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice. Please provide me the selection procedure. Waiting for your response!

11th August 2018, 09:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Vizag Port Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of Vizag Port Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Vizag Port Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 are given below,

>> Selection will be made purely on the basis of Merit only.

>> On the basis of aggregate marks obtained by you in ITI

>> Preference will be given to the children of VPT employees in the ration of 4:1:1
i.e., 4 for VPT, 1 for CHD, 1 for Outsiders

>> Those candidates who are short-listed based on the merit of the marks that are secured in the qualifying exams shall only be called for Certificate verification.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
12th August 2018, 02:38 AM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Selection procedure of Vizag Port Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018?

Selection procedure of Vizag Port Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018 is Purely based on Merit marks in Technical Qualification (ITI).
12th August 2018, 10:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection of Vizag Port Trade Apprentice candidates are done on the basis on their merit score. Candidates are selected on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination.

Only the candidates who are selected, will be called for the documents verification for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?