27th April 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?

I have completed my graduation on this year and I am also complete mscit, tally erp 9, advance accounting tally, typing 30 in English and I'm asking u which type of job is suitable for me? I just need to know the procedure to be followed for applying for those government jobs which am eligible as well?

Awaiting for a reply soon.

28th April 2015, 04:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?

There are numerous job opportunities for you after completion of graduation with Msc IT.

You can apply for job in Department of Information Technology in the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology for the post of scientist.

Candidate can also apply in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, New Delhi in Information Technology department for the post of Consultants, Junior Consultants and Senior Consultants.

Candidates can also apply in BSNL, MTNL in different posts.

Candidate can also get job outside IT field like they can apply for UPSC, SSC and State PSCs exams. You can also apply for job in Indian railway.

Candidate can also find job in teaching field, they have to apply for TET exams for the post of lecturer in government colleges and schools.
29th January 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?

Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BA. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of HSC with MSCIT and Tally courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?