2nd November 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?

What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs? Can you please give me the common eligibility criteria which will be asked for getting the government jobs? Awaiting to get the answer soon on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentage to apply for government jobs? Current government jobs?
  2. Minimum percentage required for government jobs?
  3. Is it possible to get a government job with such percentage?
  4. Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks?
  5. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  6. What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?
  7. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  8. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG
  9. Percentage of BDS marks required to get government jobs? Is it completely based on the percentage or any entrance exam?
  10. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?
  11. How to apply for B.Ed in government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Percentage of marks needed for government jobs?
  12. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  13. Required qualification and eligibility for Government jobs after doing B.Tech ECE? Is it essential to appear for GATE exam?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required to get a government job?
  15. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
  16. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  17. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
2nd November 2015, 01:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?

Most of the government jobs were earlier available just after the completion of one's 10th and 12th standard, but nowadays most of the government jobs could only be availed if you fulfill the minimum educational qualification of graduation.

However, +2 passed candidate is also very much eligible for various examination, but i would suggest you to first kindly complete your graduation and then look for any government jobs ahead.
2nd November 2015, 07:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?

Generally, the qualification and marks eligibility will differ from one government post to other.

The eligibility for the government posts are given below :

* Candidates should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 18-35 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :

* Candidate should complete class 12th or equivalent from any recognized university or institution for lower division posts.

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks in any recognized university or institution.
3rd November 2015, 09:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs? Can you please give me the common eligibility criteria which will be asked for getting the government jobs? Awaiting to get the answer soon on the same.

Thanks!
Normally, there is no such percentage of marks required for (UPSC/SSC) Government jobs. However, the percentage needed for Government job may get differs from exam to exam. Please, go through the exam notification before apply for the exam. The percentage of marks is also depend upon the the category to which the applicant belongs to. Those candidates who have scored more than 50% of marks is enough to get Government job.
3rd November 2015, 06:08 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, there is no basic eligibility criteria on the basis of the aggregate in the educational qualification.

As to get the jobs in the government sector the candidates need to qualify in the entrance examination for the final selection. The required eligibility criteria to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from any recognised university.
* Candidates need only passing percentage in the graduation.
* Candidates age vary for the different examination but must be above 18years.

So you need to do the preparation for the examination you want to appear as the aggregate does not matter much.
3rd November 2015, 06:35 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

For most of the government job entrance exams if you have even passing percentage of marks, you can apply for the entrance exams like:

1. Civil Services exam.

2. Combined Defence Services exam.

3. Central Armed Police Force exam.

4. Indian Forest Services exam.

5. Banking entrance exams.

6. Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.

7. SSC CGL exam.

8. SSC CHSL exam.

9. RRB entrance exams etc.

For NET exam, you must have 55% or more in master's degree.
22nd May 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

could you tell me i did m.com in year 2008 know i want apply for government job no experience i have which exam should i apply in this year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?