22nd March 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hello guys,
What are the Government jobs available
for me as I have completed my Diploma
in Mechanical Engineering?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  5. How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?
  6. Different jobs for mechanical engineer in government sector?
  7. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  8. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can i get a government job of Mechanical engineer after my Diploma(Regular) and B.Tech through distance learning?
  10. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  11. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical?
  12. What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  14. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  15. Can production engineer apply for mechanical engineer post in government sector
  16. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  17. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  18. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
31st March 2015, 06:04 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

You you got Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and you are eligible to apply for following jobs :

SSC Junior Engineer examination : Those candidates having diploma in engineering discipline in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical of minimum three years are eligible to apply for this examination.

Age of the applicant should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.

Madhya Pradesh Sub Engineer and Junior Engineer examination :
A engineering degree or diploma in mechanical/ civil / electrical from a recognized university is compulsory

Madhya Pradesh Revenue Inspector Examination 2015 :

Candidate must have acquired a diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed institute with minimum 50% marks and age should be between 18 - 30 years and upper age is relaxable as per government rules.

Indian Railways Technician Grade III : Candidate should have passed Diploma in engineering discipline or ITI in the concerned trade from a reputed institute.

Indian Railways Junior Engineer IT, Computer, Mechanical, electrical etc. grades so you can apply for mechanical grade.

You can apply for Junior Engineer jobs in FCI - Food Corporation of India recruited often so you should be in touch with these jobs and SSC, Railway jobs are conducted every year so apply for jobs and prepare well for exam to get the job.
3rd April 2015, 09:50 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Being a Diploma in Mechanical branch holder , you can apply for many Government jobs .

Among those some are listed below

~~ You can apply for the post of Lower Division clerk in CBWE (Central board for workers education).

~~ You can apply for the post of Soldier in Indian army
To apply for the post , you shouldbe a citizen of India
You shouldbe a male candiate.

Female candidates are not allowed to apply for the post.

~~ You can apply for the post of Technician in HLL Lifecare ltmd.

~~ You can apply for the post of Jr.Engineer in the BSNL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?