17th December 2020, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in the Written Test of National Aerospace Laboratories Junior Secretariat Assistant recruitment 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for National Aerospace Laboratories Junior Secretariat Assistant recruitment and preparing for the test. I came to know that Written Test would be conducted for the selection. I would like to know what questions generally come in this written test? Kindly let me know about the questions as soon as possible.

19th December 2020, 04:24 PM
Muthyapwar sathvika

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the Written Test of National Aerospace Laboratories Junior Secretariat Assistant recruitment 2020?

Helo there , first of all there will be written test for you ,the people who are qualified in the written test are allowed to write type writing test on computer
The written test consist of the papers paper -1 and paper -2 the second paper will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks in first paper the first paper i.e mental ability test consist of 100 equations with maximum marks of 200 marks
1. The second test consist of general awareness and
2. Enish language with 50 questions each
Each test will carry maximum of 150 marks based on the performance in written test merit list will be done minimum qualification marks will fixed by selection committee for each test
All the best there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?