17th September 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to get English lecturer job in Government colleges?

Sir/Mam,

I am mathan i have completed MA , B.Ed , MPhil ( ENGLISH ).
what is the qualifications for government English lecture job? am i eligible ? Can you please suggest me the steps which I need to follow for the same? Hope that I will get the answer from here.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  2. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  3. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer?
  4. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  6. Whether M.Phil Degree holder of year 1990 is eligible for Lecturership or not?
  7. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job? -- [New]
  8. What is the qualification required for government job after completion of graduation in English?
  9. How to work in teaching field after doing B.E computer science final year
  10. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  11. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  12. What should I do after completing post graduation in MBA in finance and graduation in B.Sc statistics?
  13. Is it mandatory to clear the NET exam for lectureship even after completing the Ph.D?
  14. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  15. Which higher studies course I should do to become a professor in Physics majors?
  16. How to get a job in any college as a lecturer after completing M.A in English? What is the qualification for M.Phil or Ph.D?
  17. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  18. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
18th September 2016, 07:59 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get English lecturer job in Government colleges?

Yes you are eligible for lecturer job in government college as the minimum qualification is post graduation in relevant subject. Now you have to give NET exam. After that you will be eligible for college lecturer post. Thanks
18th September 2016, 08:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get English lecturer job in Government colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am mathan i have completed MA , B.Ed , MPhil ( ENGLISH ).
what is the qualifications for government English lecture job? am i eligible ? Can you please suggest me the steps which I need to follow for the same? Hope that I will get the answer from here.
As per you educational qualification, you are not eligible for lecturer post in government colleges.

Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in college in Mathematics subject:-

1.You must have Ph.D degree

or

2.You must have a valid UGC NET/ SET/ SLET score card.

3.Your age should be above 23 years.
18th September 2016, 10:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification to become an English lecturer in government colleges is Master's in English. After completing MA in English, you can apply for lecturer post in government colleges.

After completion of MA course in English, you have to appear for the NET (National Eligibility Test) examination. This examination is conducted to recruit the eligible candidates for lecturer post in UGC grant colleges. You will be selected as a lecturer in government colleges on the basis of your marks secured in the NET examination, so prepare well for the examination.

All the best.
30th March 2019, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Passing of NET examination only enough for government college lecturer in English literature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?