20th August 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Friends,
I want to apply for Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam? I want to know the eligibility criteria for applying? When the notification will release?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General) recruitment exam? Documents required to apply?
  2. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  3. How much salary is offered in hand to FCI Category 3 posts?
  4. Question papers with answers of last 3 years?
  5. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?
  6. What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?
  7. Model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam
  8. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  9. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  10. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam?
  11. Where to get previous years question papers of FCI?
  12. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?
  13. Previous years question papers of Food Corporation of India for Assistant Grade III? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is FCI syllabus?
  15. FCI previous years question papers?
  16. Previous model question papers of FCI General?
  17. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  18. Previous years question papers of food corporation of India for Assistant Grade III(General)
26th August 2015, 09:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Truly speaking the Notification has been released two months ago. So the dates to apply for various posts in Food corporation of India is completed. Now you have to wait for few more months for another notification.

Here we are giving you the important dates for Food corporation of India.

<> Starting date to fill the online application form : 16/02/2015

<> Last date to fill the application form : 17/03/2015

Mean while you can make a payment for individual posts.
27th August 2015, 04:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to apply for Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam? I want to know the eligibility criteria for applying? When the notification will release?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible for FCI exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.

There is age relaxation for the following reserved category candidates:

SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
OBC Candidates: 3 years
PWD Candidates: 10 years
PWD Candidates(OBC): 13 years
PWD Candidates(SC/ST): 15 years

Important Dates

Online application form submission will be started from ; 16 February 2015
Application form fee submission online via Net Banking, Deit card, credi card, : 17 march 2015
Last date for Fee submission via E Challan form : 18 march 2015
Last date of online application form submission : 17 march 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?