5th January 2014, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission in BUMS course in S.G.M. Ayurvedic & Unani Medical College?

I have not appeared in CPMT this year. Can I get admission in BUMS course of S.G.M.Ayurvedic and Unani Medical College Ghazipur? If yes the procedure thereof.

8th January 2014, 12:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in BUMS course in S.G.M. Ayurvedic & Unani Medical College?

Yes of course you can take admission in BUMS course in S.G.M.Ayurvedic and Unani Medical College Ghazipur. It is a good college for the BUMS. So i think it is good for you to do this course. There is many scopes in this field.

Eligibility for this course:
For BUMS course is 10+2 with a science stream with physics, chemistry and biology
And for this the minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
The candidate must have completed a minimum of 17 years of age.

so if you are eligible then you can apply for this. And it is best if you will take good marks in the entrance.

The duration of this course is five and half years which includes four and half years of training and one year of compulsory rotatory internship.

And there is many scopes in this field in abroad also. And after that you can also apply for the job in abroad and i think it is best for your career . And there you will get good post with good salary.
8th June 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in BUMS course in S.G.M. Ayurvedic & Unani Medical College?

If i am scoring 58 percent in hsc and 71 marks in mht cet will i be able to get admission in bums
18th October 2020, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 48 in neet will i be able to get admission in bums
25th December 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Do you have BUMS course by distant mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?