29th February 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation and PG diploma?

I have completed my graduation in and pg diploma in mass communication and journalism. so i want to know that can i apply for llb in law or p.g in law? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me. Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation and PG diploma?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  3. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  4. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
  5. Am I eligible to do graduation course after completion of diploma?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  9. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of BBA graduation course?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB in DU after completion of Graduation from JNVU?
  13. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  15. Can I do LLB coure after completion of BA graduation course?
  16. Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?
  17. Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for pursuing LLB course after completion of MBA post graduation course?
2nd March 2016, 12:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation and PG diploma?

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility requirement for LLb course, kindly have a look at it;

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.
2nd March 2016, 12:21 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation and PG diploma?

You are eligible to appear for CLAT examination which is the gateway for LLB course only if you have completed your graduation from a recognized University and have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.
2nd March 2016, 12:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in PG in Law. But, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course.

The eligibility to get admission in bachelor of law is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university in any discipline. So, you can appear for entrance examination in whichever university you want to appear for admission.

For more information visit at official website of university.
3rd March 2016, 12:36 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in and pg diploma in mass communication and journalism. so i want to know that can i apply for llb in law or p.g in law? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me. Awaiting for the answer.

Yes, you are eligible to study LLB course after the completion of graduation and PG Diploma. The eligibility to study LLB course is a pass in graduation degree like B.A or B.Sc or B.Com with 40% marks. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination like Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), LAWCET etc to the admission. The marks scored in the entrance and graduation marks considered for the admission to the LLB course. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many law colleges in India like
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?