23rd July 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC) a proper undergraduate course?

I want to pursue a career in journalism after high school and thinking to opt for the BJMC course from IP university (Delhi) where i secured 107th rank in CET .. will i get a proper bachelor's degree or a diploma ?

Related Questions:
  1. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
  2. What can I do after passing 12th in Arts?
  3. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  4. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  6. Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?
  7. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  8. Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  9. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  10. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  11. Career Options after completion of 12th class?
  12. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  13. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Various colleges offering these courses?
  14. Which stream to choose after completing 10th?
  15. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  16. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication?
  17. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  18. How to do MSc in Journalism from government university? I am pursuing Bachelor of Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University
28th July 2014, 06:09 PM
piyushkapoor

Default Re: Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC) a proper undergraduate course?

B.J.M.C is a proper undergraduate course based on media’s study’s aspects electronic, print or internet media. That is a right choice to enter in the field of journalism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?