27th April 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I have got 49 marks in Jee Mains,
93.4% marks in 12th class from JK BOARD.
Can I get a seat in any NIT through JEE MAIN?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 97 marks in JEE Mains and secured 57% in 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur if scored 152 marks in JEE Main and secured 74.6% in 12th Bihar Board?
  5. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT, Patna if scored 110 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT if secured 69.2% in 12th CBSE and scored 75 marks in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  8. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  9. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  10. Will I get admission in any NIT specially in NIT-Trichy if scored 171 marks except drawing in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT, Srinagar through State Quota if scored 135 marks in JEE Main and secured 80% in 12th? -- [New]
  12. Can I get selected in AIEEE after scoring 104 marks in JEE Mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission in NIT for a SC candidate who has scored 45 marks in JEE Mains and 69% in 12th Bihar Board?
  14. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  15. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(ECE) if secured 78% in 12th and scored 58 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
1st May 2015, 12:24 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?

I am very sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to get chance in NIT although you have a very good score on your Class 12 Board Examination.
To get admission into the NIT's you would have needed to score at least 105 i the JEE Main.
If you would have got at least 105 in the JEE Main then you would have had the opportunity to sit for the JEE Advanced which would have increased your chances of getting admission into the NIT's.
So it is not possible to get into the NIT's for you.
10th May 2016, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?

Can i get admission in NIT aftr scoring 85 marks in Jee main and 92% in j&k board
2nd July 2016, 01:23 AM
Ronie0309

Your 12th standard board exams are really great but at the same time your JEE Mains score is very poor.
I am sorry to say that you are more likely to not get a seat in any NIT.
You probably may have a chance if you are from a reserved category.
Even so you might end in an NIT which is not well reputed.
I would suggest you to look for an engineering college that provides admission only on the basis of 12th standard board exams and does not consider JEE Mains score.
15th July 2016, 08:14 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Congratulations for the 12th marks.

You have not mentioned other details like your category etc.

If you belong to the reservation class, then it is possible that you might end up in any NIT.

If you are from General category, then you may have hard time with it as your JEE are too low.

Well, sit in the counselling, you may get any of the NITs from North East Region, but the possibilities are too low. But my advice to you would be to sit in the counselling for once and give your luck a try. Because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
26th May 2019, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have secure 77.6 percentile in jee mains 2019 can i get nit suratkal in EC Branch home state quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?