22nd January 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?

good morning sir
i m the student of 12th Commerce.
I m not a maths background student in class 12th.
i want to information about admission in BCA in JNU.
Can I have a chance for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  2. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in JNU MCA entrance exam if scored 45 marks in 12th Maths?
  4. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  6. Am I eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 12th commerce with 47% from UP board without Mathematics
  7. Can I study BCA if completed 12th Commerce? Fee expense to study BCA?
  8. Details regarding the admission into M.Sc. Maths having completed my B.Sc. and pursuing B.Ed? Preferred books and study material for the exam?
  9. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  10. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  11. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  13. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  14. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  15. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study BCA after completing 12th Commerce? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  17. Eligibility to study BCA or B.Sc(IT) for 12th Commerce student?
  18. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU? I am a student of BCA from PTU
23rd January 2015, 11:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?

No, you aren't eligible for BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) Entrance exam because you are from commerce background.

Eligibility Criteria for BCA:

1) Person must have completed HSC(Higher Secondary School) with 50% marks
2) Must have Maths as subject in HSC
31st May 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?

sir can i get asmission in jnu if i passed my class 12th exam from nios board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?