25th December 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study LLB with 44% in B.Sc being an OBC student?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc with 44% and I wish to do LLB. I belong to an OBC category. Is it possible to get admission to LLB in this year?

28th December 2015, 04:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study LLB with 44% in B.Sc being an OBC student?

If we look at the eligibility criteria for CLAT then it will be difficult for you to apply for it because there isn't any relaxation in marks available for OBC category. The marks required is 45% marks in graduation for CLAT.

With 44% marks you will not be eligible for this exam because of less marks. Other universities also conduct entrance exam but they ask for 50% marks in graduation.
28th December 2015, 08:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study LLB with 44% in B.Sc being an OBC student?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course after completion of B.Sc course with 44% marks. The basic minimum percentage criteria required in Graduation is "40% marks" for General and OBC Category candidates. And the minimum percentage required for SC/ ST Category candidates is just 35% marks. Candidates from B.A, B.Sc or B.Com specializations are eligible to pursue this LLB course. Also remember the percentage criteria may vary from institute to institute. For some institutes, the minimum percentage required in Graduation is 45% marks or more than that for OBC Category candidates. But in general the minimum percentage required is 40% marks only. You may appear in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) or Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET) to pursue LLB course.
28th December 2015, 11:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc with 44% and I wish to do LLB. I belong to an OBC category. Is it possible to get admission to LLB in this year?
If you have fulfill below given criteria from a recognized university then you are eligible for LL course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 years for LLB course.
1st January 2016, 12:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Normally, certain relaxation in percentage will be awarded to the OBC category students. So, it is possible for you to get admission for LLB after completing Graduation with 44% of marks. Apart from the educational qualification you are required to qualify in the CLAT exam in order to secure LLB admission.
24th June 2022, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have completed msw through ignou with 65%.
But in graduation level i got 44.4% & xIIth i got 55%.
I belong to obc.
Can i get admission for llb 3years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?