7th August 2018, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of BDes(Fashion Communication) course which is available in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

19th March 2023, 06:16 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Course structure of BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?

The Bachelor of Design (BDes) in Fashion Communication is a four-year undergraduate program offered by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Mumbai.

The course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to effectively communicate fashion and lifestyle ideas through various media such as print, digital, and visual. The course covers subjects related to fashion illustration, fashion photography, fashion journalism, fashion styling, fashion marketing, branding, and advertising.

Here is the basic course structure for the BDes in Fashion Communication at NIFT Mumbai:

• Foundation Programme
  • Common Design Programme
  • Specialization Programme
  • Professional Programme

The Foundation Programme is common for all BDes students and includes subjects such as design fundamentals, color theory, drawing, and art history. The Common Design Programme includes courses in design theory, design process, materials and techniques, and design research.

The Specialization Programme includes courses that are specific to the BDes in Fashion Communication such as fashion illustration, fashion photography, fashion journalism, and fashion styling. The Professional Programme includes courses in entrepreneurship, project management, and internship.

As for the fee structure, it may vary from year to year and is subject to change. It is recommended that you check with the institute directly for the most up-to-date information on the fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?