22nd September 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of BSL+LLB in Abhinav Education Society’s Law College?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the structure of BSL+LLB course of Abhinav Education Society’s Law College? I am going to apply for this course in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure.

19th March 2023, 06:01 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Course structure of BSL+LLB in Abhinav Education Society’s Law College?

The BSL+LLB program is a five-year integrated course that combines the study of Bachelor of Legal Science (BSL) and Bachelor of Laws (LLB). The course curriculum covers both theoretical and practical aspects of law, including topics such as Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Corporate Law, Environmental Law, and Human Rights Law, among others.

The course structure of BSL+LLB at Abhinav Education Society’s Law College is as follows:

First Year:

Legal Methods
Law of Torts
Law of Contracts
Political Science
Economics
Sociology

Second Year:

Family Law
Criminal Law
Law of Evidence
Constitutional Law
Public International Law
English

Third Year:

Administrative Law
Labour Law
Environmental Law
Property Law
Interpretation of Statutes
Jurisprudence

Fourth Year:

Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
Code of Criminal Procedure and Juvenile Justice Act
Taxation Law
Law of Intellectual Property Rights
Human Rights Law
Optional Papers

Fifth Year:

Company Law
Arbitration, Conciliation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing
Banking and Insurance Law
Optional Papers
Moot Court Exercises and Internship
The optional papers in the fourth and fifth years may include specialized areas such as Cyber Law, Media Law, International Trade Law, Intellectual Property Law, and Competition Law, among others.

Overall, the course structure of BSL+LLB at Abhinav Education Society’s Law College provides a comprehensive understanding of law and legal studies. The course combines theoretical knowledge with practical training, including moot court exercises, internships, and seminars, to prepare students for a career in law.

It's always advisable to check with the college directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information on the course structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?