10th April 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Courses which can help in making a career in fashion and creativity

Hello Sir/Madam, I'm doing my 12th standard (Commerce with computer science).
I don’t have any idea about my bachelor's and master's degree. I’m very much interested in fashion and creativity. I’m not aware of all the courses. Please tell me some course which has scope in future.

10th April 2017, 10:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses which can help in making a career in fashion and creativity

After completing 12th standard there are lots of courses related to fashion and creativity in which you can complete your bachelor's degree and master's degree. In order to give you the correct information I have listed some of the courses which you can opt for after 12th:

> Bachelor of Fashion Design

> Bachelor of Leather Design

> Bachelor of Textile Design

> Bachelor of Accessory Design

> Bachelor in Retail and Fashion Merchandise

> Footwear Design and Production etc.
11th April 2017, 02:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I'm doing my 12th standard (Commerce with computer science).
I don’t have any idea about my bachelor's and master's degree. I’m very much interested in fashion and creativity. I’m not aware of all the courses. Please tell me some course which has scope in future.

The list of courses which can help you to make your career in fashion and creativity is given below;

Bachelor of Design (Fashion Design)
Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication)
Bachelor of Design (Fashion Technology)
Bachelor of Arts Fashion – International
Bachelor of Arts Fashion Design & Technology
Bachelor of Fashion Technology
Diploma in Fashion Design

For many of the above courses, the admission will be done through an entrance examination. The candidates with drawing and sewing skills will be preferred for the course. The fashion design course will be useful for you to pursue your career in the fashion designing field.
11th April 2017, 03:00 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

If you are interested in fashion then you have to prepare for the entrance exam like NID, NIFT, PAF, SOFT, AIEED right from now to get admission in the most renowned colleges in India. To enhance the future in fashion and designing i will suggest you to pursue degree courses like fashion and designing, visual arts, design, etc. Some colleges prefer the candidate who belongs to science background so you need to do good research that which college can give admission to those students who belongs to the commerce background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?