3rd December 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility criteria of BITSAT?

hello
my name is ravi .
I want to know about bitsat exam.
I want to know the eligibility of bitsat
Kindly let me know as soon as possible
waiting for your reply......

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed eligibility criteria for IES examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I be considered eligible for NET after scoring 55% in M.Ed?
  3. Eligibility criteria to appear for BITSAT exam?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST?
  5. Am I eligible for BITS exam after scoring 78% in 12th?
  6. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  7. If I perform exceptionally well in BITSATthen will they consider my BITSAT performance only or qualifying exam is still important?
  8. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  9. Syllabus and of notification for BITSAT? Where can I get the application form?
  10. Can I change my branch in Mechanical in Civil?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of GRE?
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  13. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, entrance exams, expense and scholarship to study Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for BITS after Improvement Exam having secured more than 80% in 12th but less than 60% in PCM?
  15. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  16. What is BITSAT exam? What is the use of writing BITSAT exam?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pay scale and post availability in DRDO for CSE Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  18. What is the BITSAT entrance exam eligibility criteria?
4th December 2014, 03:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility criteria of BITSAT?

BITSAT 2015 is the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test for admissions to the engineering degree courses at the BITS campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
It is one of the most competitive national entrance exams in the country.

BITSAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:

1.Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country

2.Candidates who will be appearing for their Class XII or equivalent in 2015 are also eligible to apply for BITSAT 2015.

3.Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry

4.In addition, they must have secured a minimum of 60% in each subject separately.

5.Candidates must be proficient in English.

6.Candidates who have passed their 10+2 in 2012 or before are not eligible.

BITSAT 2015 Selection Procedure:

on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the BITSAT 2015 and the Class XII marks.

BITSAT 2015 Application Fees: Rs.1900 for men and Rs.1400 for women

BITSAT 2014 Exam – (An Overview)

Name of the exam – BITSAT 2014 Exam
Alias – BITS Admission Test
Conducting body – Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Program offered – B.E./B.Tech.
Exam level – All India level
4th December 2014, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

BITSAT is abbreviated as Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. It is an entrance test conducted for students who wish to get admission in First year Engineering course at the BITS campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.

To be eligible to appear for BITSAT examination, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

--> You must have 12th Standard or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Subjects from a recognized board.

--> You must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in Class XII or equivalent

--> You must have proficiency in English language.

--> Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exams in 2014 and who will be appearing for their Class XII exam or equivalent in 2015 are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2015 examination.
11th April 2015, 03:06 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the notification released by the BITS, the eligibility criteria for a candidate appearing in the BITSAT is as follows :

* The candidate should have passed the 12th standard with at least 80% marks aggregate.

* The minimum marks in PCM taking together should be 60%

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are very much eligible for writing the BITSAT examination.
12th April 2015, 12:14 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Thumbs up Re: Detailed information and eligibility criteria of BITSAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
my name is ravi .
I want to know about bitsat exam.
I want to know the eligibility of bitsat
Kindly let me know as soon as possible
waiting for your reply......

For, getting the BITSAT college you need to clear the individual BITSAT exam. As BITSAT has its own entrance exam. if you have given JEE and have got good marks then also you can take admission in BITSAT or if you have obtained good marks in the BITSAT itself then this is also good for you. You must have to pass 12th standard with PCM as a subject.
9th April 2023, 05:04 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) is a computer-based entrance examination conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) for admission to its integrated first-degree programs, such as B.E., B.Pharm., and M.Sc. The exam is held in online mode and is typically conducted in the month of May.

Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for BITSAT are as follows:

Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. For B.Pharm., candidates must have studied Biology in addition to Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in 10+2 or equivalent examination. For B.Pharm., candidates must have secured a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics in 10+2 or equivalent examination.

English Proficiency: Candidates must have a good proficiency in English, as the test will be conducted in English only.

Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear for BITSAT.

Exam Pattern:
The BITSAT exam consists of four sections: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. The exam is conducted in online mode, and the total duration of the exam is 3 hours. The exam comprises of 150 objective type questions, with 40 questions from Physics, 40 questions from Chemistry, 45 questions from Mathematics, 15 questions from English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning.

Each correct answer is awarded 3 marks, while 1 mark is deducted for each incorrect answer. Candidates can skip questions they are not sure of, and they can also revise their answers before submitting the test.

Application Process:
The application process for BITSAT typically begins in January and ends in March. Candidates can apply online through the official website of BITSAT. The application fee for BITSAT is Rs. 3,400 for male candidates and Rs. 2,900 for female candidates.

In summary, BITSAT is a computer-based entrance examination conducted by BITS for admission to its integrated first-degree programs, such as B.E., B.Pharm., and M.Sc. The eligibility criteria for BITSAT include educational qualification, minimum marks, English proficiency, and no age limit. The exam comprises of four sections and is conducted in online mode. Candidates can apply online through the official website of BITSAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?