15th February 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Details about B.Pharmacy entrance exam for Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Is Jawharlal Nehru University,conduct the B-pharmacy entrance exam?

17th February 2016, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about B.Pharmacy entrance exam for Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi doesn't offer B.Pharmacy course. There are other courses offered in life science mostly B.Sc type of courses only.

Professional courses are not offered at this time. Therefore, if you are looking at JNU, New Delhi then you will be disappointed.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? Can I pursue my studies along with Job after completion of B-Pharmacy? 3 4th July 2016 03:07 AM
What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU? 14 19th May 2015 09:07 AM
Master degree courses offered by JNU to Pharmacy graduates? 1 2nd October 2014 06:40 PM
Which Combination is a better choice between MBA+B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy+B.Pharmacy and M.Sc Microbiology+B.Pharmacy? 6 18th February 2014 06:29 PM