26th November 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Distance education programme for Bachelor's Degree in Unani Medicine?

Dear All,

Is there Distant Education Programme available for acquiring Recognised Bachelor's Degree in Unani Medicine.

Kind Regards

Sameer

19th December 2013, 02:01 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Distance education programme for Bachelor's Degree in Unani Medicine?

Unani is the medical science course based on Ancient Greek system similar to Ayurveda but differ in theory. Unani also known as HIKAMAT is based on Hippocratic theory of the Four Humours like blood in human body, phlegm, yellow bile and black bile

Eligibility

You should have passed 12th board or equivalent exams with 50% marks aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology.

There are only few colleges which offers this course through correspondence mode. You can apply for correspondence course from these colleges::

Jamia Hamdard
http://www.jamiahamdard.edu/medicine.asp

Unani Herbal
http://www.unaniherbal.org/unani-basic-courses.html

Ambitious College
http://www.ambitiouscollege.com/

Otherwise you can opt for regular colleges which is a better option than correspondence also there is are more number of colleges which offer this course,

Ajmal Khan Tibbiya College (Aligarh)
National Institute of Unani Medicine (Bangalore)
Ayurved Unani Tibbi College (Delhi)
Jamia Hamdard University (Delhi)
The Calcutta Unani Medical College and Hospital

Opportunities after completing the course

You can start your own clinic after the completion of the course.
You are able to Register in Central / State Employment office.
You can opt for Job opportunity in Hospitals.
You can avail Banks Loans after completion of course.
You can avail study abroad opportunities.
6th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Distance education programme for Bachelor's Degree in Unani Medicine?

I'm passed predegree in commerce group. Can I join bachelor degree in unani medicine
7th April 2015, 05:18 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

The Unani system of medicine has its origins in Greece and the word Unani is referred to a Graeco-Arabic or Unani medicine, also known as ‘Unani-tibb’. The theoretical structure of Unani medicine is based on the teachings of Hippocrates who has based his theory on the four humors namely- Blood (Dam), Phlegm (Balgham), Yellow bile (Safra) and Black bile.

Here are the name of College/University which offer distance education for Bachelor's Degree in Unani Medicine.
1.Eram Unani Medical College and Hospital
Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh.

2.Allama Iqbal Unani Medical College, Muzaffarnagar.

3.National Institute of Unani Medicine, Bangalore.
7th December 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Good morning, I am um khalid, I desire to join with distance study in Unani practitioner in Greece country in Medicine plant and Hejamma, I am from Abu Dhabi, my nationality is UAE, I have Bachelor's degree in pl anatomy and zoology from UAE university.
Please, I want gain master's degree in Unani practitioner or diploma's degree, or Bachelor's degree, because I have Bachelor degree in biology in botany and zoology from UAE university, Can you accept it by your university?
Kindly, provide me with more information in this domain, everything about the requirements for this study, fees, visa if I need (my nationality is UAE), period of study (how many years in the master if you accept my Bachelor certificate) or how many years as a diploma, starting and dates of study, the rules and policies of the study, language of the study and so on.
Thank you so much.
With my best regards.
Um Khalid
8th, December 2016
Time: 11:55 am.
To contact My email is : [email protected]
Mobile number00971506663897
Please, I am waiting for quick responding.
22nd August 2021, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there distance diploma in medicine unanai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?