7th February 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University provides any graduation course in Life Science? Eligibility criteria for it?

does delhi university provides any graduation courses in life science?does it conduct any entrance exam for it?what are the eligiblity criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  2. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  4. Am I eligible for M.Sc. in Zoology having secured 48% in B.Sc.?
  5. What is the procedure of doing B.Ed from DU?
  6. Am I eligible to join MCA course after completion of B.Sc course with Zoology and Chemistry?
  7. Is Geology course after zoology beneficial?
  8. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  9. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to get into CBI?
  12. Last date for the availability of forms for B.Ed course of DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  14. How to be eligible for forensic medicine doctor in CBI, CID after completing MBBS?
  15. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  16. If i dont get 80% marks in board is can I not get admission?
  17. List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks
  18. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
13th March 2015, 11:52 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Delhi University provides any graduation course in Life Science? Eligibility criteria for it?

Yes Delhi university does provide a graduation course for life science it can be pursued via B.Sc graduation degree, and to opt for B.Sc no entrance exam are given only you need is 50% above marks in your class 12th board exam with science stream that's all is needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?