16th June 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?

I want to admission for bachelor of library and information science (BLIS) on Jully in distance mode and what is duration of this course and admission criteria and distance admission university names in west bengal, also out of bengal univ.name and After completed this Blis what types of job can i apply?
Regards,
Hajikul Alam

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in education from any university of West Bengal
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  3. When admission will open for upcoming session in GINOU for BLIS course? -- [New]
  4. AICTE approved distance education university in West Bengal for doing B.E/B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  6. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  7. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  8. How to take admission in DEC for BLIS in Vinayak Mission University
  9. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  10. Details about correspondence course offering colleges
  11. Can I sit for SET exam in West Bengal having Master degree from distance education?
  12. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  13. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  14. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  15. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  16. Where was the D Pharm distance education college in West Bengal? What is the fee structure?
  17. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  18. Names and contact details of B.Ed colleges in Kolkata?
21st February 2018, 05:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to admission for bachelor of library and information science (BLIS) on Jully in distance mode and what is duration of this course and admission criteria and distance admission university names in west bengal, also out of bengal univ.name and After completed this Blis what types of job can i apply?
Regards,
Hajikul Alam

Candidates can study Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS) course through distance education in IGNOU – Kolkata Regional Centre. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible to apply for the BLIS in IGNOU. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Library Science also preferred for the BLIS admission. Interested candidates can contact the IGNOU – Kolkata Regional Centre for the admission. Candidates after completion of the BLIS course can work as Librarian, Library Information Officer, Librarian Trainee, Library Assistant, etc. in various libraries and documentation and information centers. IGNOU – Kolkata BLIS website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?