12th May 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?

Well actually i want to take admission in 3 years LLB course in upcoming academic year.
I want to know the eligibility criteria for llb admission after graduation as i have completed my b.com with 43%.
every one to whom i have consulted has told me that u just need to be a graduate to take admission in this course. And i know some universities offer this course with eligibility criteria 50% in graduation.
but i have searched a lot but i have not found any university offering this course for less then 45% in graduation.
SO, please help me out and please inform me about the universities/ colleges in delhi/ rajasthan and up. which have the eligibility criteria of graduation only.
thank you

12th May 2015, 05:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?

Eligibility Criteria for LLB :

1.You should have completed 10+2 from the recognized University with minimum 45% of marks.

2.There is a Percentage relaxation for SC/ST students about 5%.

3.Age should be below 22 years and there is a Age relaxation of 2 years.

4.It is a 3 year duration course.

List of LLB Colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP :

1. University of Delhi

2.Indira Gandhi National Open University

3.Integrated School of Law

4.Ideal Institute of Management and Technology of Law

5.Unique Institute of Management and Technology

6.IME Law college

7.Innovative Institute of Law
12th May 2015, 08:28 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?

Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years Bachelor's Degree in Law (LL.B) course:-

You should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board with any stream in the qualifying examination.The Maximum age limit to apply for this course is 20 years.

You can apply for CLAT exam to get LLB seats at top law institutes in India.

Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP for LLB course:-

Campus Law Centre, Delhi University
Faculty of Law, Jamia Milia Islamia
National Law University
Faculty of Law Banaras Hindu University
Faculty of Law, Allahabad University

12th May 2015, 09:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for LLB course:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course.

Your age should not be more than 20 years.

List of the LLB college in Delhi:-

Amity Law School E-27-Defence Colony, New Delhi - 110024
Phone : 011-24339700, 51553000

Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia Maulana Mohammad Ali Johar Marg,Jamia nagar, New Delhi 110025
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +911126982815

University Of Delhi Delhi Chattra Marg, University Enclave, University of Delhi, Delhi -110007
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 011 - 2766 7483, 2766 7725 -Ext. 1511

Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies 25, Shivaji Marg (Business Park), New Delhi-110015
Phone : 25928101/125
23rd February 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course in mumbai university?
2nd April 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi My age about 30 and my gradutation percentage 44.5% ..I want to admit LLB in 3years cource through Distance eucation. please inform the university of India under Bar council approve university In India.

Thanking You
Sneha..

y
16th September 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

My age is 40 and my graduation percentage is 44.6% I want to take admission in LL.B. 3 years course either through distance or regular admission preferably in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Please inform the college/University of Rajasthan under Bar council approve University in India.

Regards

Vijay Jain
5th August 2017, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

My age is 47 and graduation with 64%. where can i apply for LLB 3 years course for professional degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?