1st February 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?

Hi,
I am from the commerce background and just passed out 12th.I am looking ahead for my career in media but i am so confused from where and how to do? I would like to do bachelors in mass communication along with english honours.So cn i do both the courses together at the same time from the same university,fr eg:-Delhi university, by doing mass comm thru regular and eng honours thru correspondence?
thanks
looking fwd for ur reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering honours in both English and Mass Communication? -- [New]
  2. Date of forms for St.Xavier's College, kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  4. What is the fees of IPS coaching centers in Delhi?
  5. Can i do mass communication after failing in commerce at O level?
  6. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  7. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  8. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  9. How to make my future in mass communication?
  10. Which are the various institutes in Mass Communication, Media and Journalism in Punjab?
  11. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  12. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  13. Eligibilty criteria for Mass Communication in Delhi? Can I apply through Music Quota?
  14. Minimum percentage required for Mass communication after 12th standard commerce stream? Colleges?
  15. Details for admission in St Xavier College, Ranchi?
  16. How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?
  17. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  18. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
3rd March 2014, 09:24 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am from the commerce background and just passed out 12th.I am looking ahead for my career in media but i am so confused from where and how to do? I would like to do bachelors in mass communication along with english honours.So cn i do both the courses together at the same time from the same university,fr eg:-Delhi university, by doing mass comm thru regular and eng honours thru correspondence?
thanks
looking fwd for ur reply.

Hey friend,

Yeah you can do Mass Communication and English Honors at the same time.You can do Mass communication in regular and then you can do English honors in Correspondence as there are many universities which offers you to complete the course.

To tell about the B.A in Mass Communication course and this course is of a duration of 3 years and consisting of 6 semesters ,you can apply for doing the course unless other than that you satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for the exam and they are;

> The candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with at least 50% aggregate and this may change between universities.

And in the same way for the English Honors you need to have completed +2 with English as subject and this course is of a duration of 3 years at Minimum and the maximum year when done in correspondence is 6 years.

ALL THE BEST
26th May 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?

Hi
Can you please refer some names of colleges in delhi university in which i can do mass com and english hons (correspondence) as well.
9th April 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am a commerce student and i want to do mass media communication so my is
can we do this course through the feild of commerce rather than doing BA..?
30th June 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

difference between English honours and communicative English honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?