1st February 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Fee admission criteria for B.Sc. Nautical Science? Syllabus for admission government and private college?

What is fees of bsc in nautical science and criteria of admission?entrance exam of this course held at which month.what is the sllaybus and government college or good private college for this course. Email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  2. Is it a good choice to pursue B.Sc(Nautical science) from a Private college approved by DGS?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi?
  4. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  5. What is the procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi? How much is the fee structure?
  6. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  7. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  9. Admission in BSc Nautical Science in IMU?
  10. Procedure to take admission in BSc Nautical Science in Merchant Navy Institute?
  11. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in B.Ed course in UP or Delhi in Government or Private college?
  13. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  14. How much should I obtain in diploma engineering to get admission in government college after Gillet Exam? What is the fee structure of government and private college?
  15. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy with 50% marks in BSc in Nautical Science?
  16. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  17. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  18. How to get admission in government college or private college after passing graduation with 76.8% marks?
1st May 2015, 07:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Fee admission criteria for B.Sc. Nautical Science? Syllabus for admission government and private college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is fees of bsc in nautical science and criteria of admission?entrance exam of this course held at which month.what is the sllaybus and government college or good private college for this course. Email:[email protected]
B.Sc Nautical Science Eligibilty Criteria:

A pass in intermediate class studies with specialization of Science is eligible to apply for B.Sc Nautical Science. Applicants must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks at the 12th standard level.

Most of the universities carry out admission process on the basis of the marks obtained in the 12th board exam, whereas some others carry out their own entrance exam within the college. If the university does not contact entrance exam, then 12th standard board exam marks are taken into consideration.

Fee Structure:

The fee structure of Nautical Science differ from college to college. The fee structure depends on the university. The fee ranges of B.Sc Nautical Science is approximately from Rs 28000 to Rs 30000 each semester. Please, visit the respective university directly get more information regarding fee structure.

Here, I have attached you the syllabus for B.Sc Nautical Science, please through it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?