21st May 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?

Hello everyone,
My dream and my goal is to get into AIIMS Delhi for study MBBS. How can I reach my goal? I have secured 96% in my 12th Board exam. I just want to get into AIIMS Delhi, please guide me. I am ready to face anything and everything to get into AIIMS. I have appleid for an entrance exam of AIIMS for MBBS course. I am OC caste student. Guide me in such a way that within 5 months dedicated preparation I should get into AIIMS.

29th May 2015, 02:02 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?

Tip crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months :
  • Refer to the complete syllabus of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam carefully. Syllabus consists of mostly Class XI and Class XII syllabus.
  • Study only according to syllabus of AIIMS, don't waste your time on the topics which are not in syllabus.
  • Know your strength and weakness.
  • Refer to some previous solved question paper.
  • Practice the numericals as much as you can.
  • Give more focus on the important topics and subjects.

Please find the complete syllabus from the attachmnet.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus - MBBS.pdf(396.1 KB, 251 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?