8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery seats are available in Alternative Medical Institute Agra?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to studying Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra. So, I would like to know how many seats are available for this BEMS course in this institute? Please let me know immediately.

10th September 2019, 10:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery seats are available in Alternative Medical Institute Agra?

Alternative Medical Institute Agra

The total number of Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery seats that are available in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is 35.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
11th September 2019, 02:22 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery seats are available in Alternative Medical Institute Agra?

The number of seats available for Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is 56.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is 10+2 passed with Physics, chemistry and Biology with minimum 55% marks. You must have attained the age of 17 years and should be a citizen of India.

The admission to the Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is direct and you would need to submit following documents at the time of admission:-

:-Class 10th mark sheet for proof of Date of Birth
:-(10+2) or its Equivalent certificate
:-Transfer Certificate
:-Study and Conduct certificate
:-Residence Certificate
:-Community Certificate
:-6 color passport size photos
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?