14th June 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?

Hello,
My name is Najeeb Rahman. I am studying last year B.Sc in Electronics under Calicut University in Kerala. If there have any opportunity to get to me a good job in Airport Authority of India then please mention to me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  2. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  3. How to get a job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.tech in ECE from Calicut University
  4. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is a student of B.Tech final year eligible to apply for a job of senior assistants in Airport Authority of India
  6. How can I get job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  7. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority of India, Delhi?
  8. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  9. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  10. Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?
  11. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  12. Eligibility of Jr. Executive Engg. (Electrical), Airport Authority of India
  13. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  14. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  15. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  16. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  17. Is there any job opportunity in Airport for Mathematics graduate?
  18. Syllabus and Previous Year Papers of Airport Authorities of India?
15th June 2015, 04:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?

Yes dear infact you have an opportunity to apply for Airport Authority of India with B.Sc (Electronics ). Recently AAI has been released the Notification regarding the posts of Junior Executives in various streams across India.

Details regarding the Notification details and other eligibility criteria you need to see the below information.

Post Name : Junior Executives

* Air Traffic Control ---- 200

* Technical (Electronics ) --- 250

Eligibility criteria for Junior Executive Posts :

>> You must complete B.E/B.TECH or B.Sc in the branches like Electrical , Electronics and Communication with at least 60% of marks from the recognized University.

>> Selection process will be based on Written Examination and Interview.

>> You need to apply from the AAI official Website.

Last date to fill the application form : 10/02/2015 .
19th September 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in Airport Authority of India for B.Sc(Electronics) last year candidate?

Hello sir, my self Dilip and i done Bsc electronic from RU, i want to became a Act in AAI but in AAI junior executive ACTform there no option given for Bsc electronics .its shows only option for Bsc math and physics
9th February 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, My name is Yashaswi K S ,currently I am pursuing my BSc(computer Science). I have the experience as a news anchor in local channel and also I had given more than 100 programs in Radio. I want to be announcer in airport . Do I have any opportunity?
25th July 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I'm Dhritimoni Goswami, currently I'm pursuing my B.Sc in life science, so, do I've any job opportunity in Airport Authority of India after the completion of my graduation?
26th July 2017, 03:50 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My name is Najeeb Rahman. I am studying last year B.Sc in Electronics under Calicut University in Kerala. If there have any opportunity to get to me a good job in Airport Authority of India then please mention to me.
Yes, year you can apply for the AAI(Airport Authority of India). According to your educational qualification you can apply for the post of Assistant,Senior assistant in AAI.

>> To apply for the post of senior assistant candidate must have done graduation from govt. recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

>> Candidate going to apply for the assistant ,senior assistant have two year experience in related field.

>> Candidate going to apply in AAI also to have good knowledge about computer and have typing speed of 40 words per minute.

>> Selection depends upon the screening and eligibility provided by the applicant candidate.Candidate who provide wrong information is disqualified by AAI.

>> The candidate after screening called for a online test by issuing roll number.

>> The selection of candidate depends upon the performance of applicant in online exam.

So as you want to go for AAI then every year to recruit new candidates AAI announced notification dates and details regarding recruitment to stay in touch with the notification and apply for the AAI and get joined.

Good luck.
20th October 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc graduate in maths. is there any opportunity to get a job in airport authority of india?
8th November 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done my Bsc in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Chemistry and have trained on the computer courses and working in IT company since 3 yrs. Is there any way to get a post to be part of working in AAI. Any suggestions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?