26th October 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for BSc General student with Microbiology, Zoology and Botany subjects?

Hi Sir, I am studying BSc General and my subjects are Microbiology, Zoology and Botany. I want to do Government job after completing my Graduation. Currently I am studying in 1st year and I want to know about the opportunities available for me in Government sector.

8th March 2023, 03:15 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for BSc General student with Microbiology, Zoology and Botany subjects?

As a BSc General student with Microbiology, Zoology and Botany subjects, you may be eligible for various government jobs. Some of the job opportunities you can explore include:

Scientific Assistant: You can apply for the post of Scientific Assistant in various government departments such as Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), National Institute of Biologicals (NIB), etc. The job responsibilities may include conducting research, analyzing data, preparing reports, etc.

Forest Officer: You can apply for the post of Forest Officer in various state forest departments. The job responsibilities may include managing forest resources, protecting wildlife, enforcing forest laws, etc.

Agriculture Officer: You can apply for the post of Agriculture Officer in various government departments such as the Department of Agriculture, Department of Horticulture, etc. The job responsibilities may include providing technical assistance to farmers, conducting research, promoting sustainable agriculture practices, etc.

Public Health Worker: You can apply for the post of Public Health Worker in various government departments such as the Department of Health and Family Welfare, National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), etc. The job responsibilities may include conducting health surveys, providing health education, implementing health programs, etc.

Food Inspector: You can apply for the post of Food Inspector in various government departments such as the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), etc. The job responsibilities may include inspecting food products, collecting samples, analyzing food samples in laboratories, enforcing food safety laws, etc.

These are just a few examples of the job opportunities available for you in the government sector. However, it is important to note that the eligibility criteria, selection process and job responsibilities may vary depending on the specific job you are applying for. It is recommended that you do thorough research on the job opportunities available in your area and prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?