31st March 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

List of Medical courses other than MBBS offered in AIIMS? Can I get admission easily for other Medical courses in AIIMS?

Sir,
I'm studying 11th now I have big desire to
be in AIIMS. I want to know that what are the Medical
courses AIIMS providing? And I know MBBS is there.
But other than MBBS? And if I not be able to get seat in MBBS
then for other courses I can get seat easily?

8th April 2015, 03:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Medical courses other than MBBS offered in AIIMS? Can I get admission easily for other Medical courses in AIIMS?

List of Courses offered in AIIMS :
  • Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
  • Bachelor of Optometry
  • Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Radiography/Radiodiagnosis
  • MD/MS
  • DM/Magister Chirurgiae|M.Ch.
  • Master of Dental Surgery M.D.S. in Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Endodontics and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Master of Hospital Administration (M.H.A).
  • Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
  • Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Radiography/Radio-diagnosis
  • BSc (Hons.) in Nursing
  • BSc in Nursing
  • MSc in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Pharmacology and Physiology
  • MSc in Urology Technology, Perfusion Technology & Nuclear Medicine
  • MSc in Nursing
  • Master of Biotechnology
  • PhD in 47 disciplines

To get admission in medical courses other than MBBS is little easy than that of MBBS. But they face high competition, so you have to work very hard to get admission.
8th April 2015, 03:38 AM
havvedprakash

Default Re: List of Medical courses other than MBBS offered in AIIMS? Can I get admission easily for other Medical courses in AIIMS?

Please find the attachment for list of courses offered by AIIMS.

It is very tough to get admission in all courses in AIIMS.
Attached Files
File Type: docx AIIMS Courses.docx(12.1 KB, 190 views)
15th May 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter want to do medical course she was appear in class 12 she wants to join is it possible please help me and guide me
14th June 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have got 75 percentile and 84000 rank in aiims 2019 can I get any paramedical courses other than MBBS in aiims
6th July 2019, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

What are the subjects offered in aims bsc. Human biology and how and when to apply for it.
25th July 2019, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have got 92.322 percentile sc category can I get seat in bachelor of optometry other than MBBS in Aiims ??
2nd November 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the about the entrance exams conducted by aiims for msc courses like biochemistry, physiology.
3rd August 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for batchelor of human biology, batchelor of radiology in aiims. Is any enrance exam for these courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?