21st June 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in government Nursing colleges in Assam for B.Sc(Nursing)?

Sir
please tell me how many seat in B.Sc Nursing course in 3 govt. nursing colleges assam? .... colleges of Assam will be announced and the last date of submission of application form. .... exams which are going on now a days, so i can fil up forms online easily

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats in government medical colleges and number of seats in private colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  2. List of Self Financing Colleges in Kerala for M.Sc Nursing? Number of Merit seats in those colleges?
  3. Total number of seats in Assam CEE?
  4. Number of seats in government polytechnic colleges?
  5. Details of total number of seats in Assam Medical and Engineering College?
  6. Number of vacancy seats with trades in government engineering colleges?
  7. Number of MBBS seats in Government colleges in Punjab?
  8. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  9. Number of Medical seats in Government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In Orissa medical government college what is the number of seats?
  11. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  12. Engineering or Medical, which one to choose after 12th PCMB?
  13. Information about BSc Nursing colleges in India? Which government college is a better option?
  14. How many seats are available for General Category Students in Government Colleges?
  15. Total number of MBBS seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu?
  16. What is the actual number of government seats available in MBBS and BDS? Do private colleges also offer same seats without donation?
  17. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  18. Number of seats available for MDs course in government and private colleges?
9th July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in government Nursing colleges in Assam for B.Sc(Nursing)?

Sir
please tell me how many seat in B.Sc Nursing course in 3 govt. nursing colleges rajasthan? .... colleges ofrajasthan will be announced and the last date of submission of application form. .... exams which are going on now a days, so i can fil up forms online easily
26th June 2015, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in government Nursing colleges in Assam for B.Sc(Nursing)?

In west Bengal governmental BSc. Nursing colleges what is the number of seats?
25th June 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in B Sc nursing in GMCH, Guwahati, Assam
16th May 2017, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Number of seats available for Nursing in government college in COIMBATORE?
20th July 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir how many seats are there for bsc nurses in all of government assam medical college s
3rd August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the number of seat for bsc nursing in assam medical colleges?
24th June 2019, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

No of seats in bsc nursing in assam is how much?
19th August 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the number of seats in gov nursing clg for bsc nursing in kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?