12th January 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Which one is easier between graduation with maths and graduation with history?

Sir, I want to prepare graduation with math ,so how much easy or hard with compare to history please reply sir I am confused to choose our subject in graduation?

13th January 2016, 12:45 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one is easier between graduation with maths and graduation with history?

There is nothing like hard or easy, the one in which you have interest is easy while other in which you have no interest is hard for you.

So, you can pursue any course either mathematics or history as graduation discipline. But you must be more serious while selecting by taking consideration of your aim and interest.
13th January 2016, 10:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is easier between graduation with maths and graduation with history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to prepare graduation with math ,so how much easy or hard with compare to history please reply sir I am confused to choose our subject in graduation?
Well, Bachelor degree in History is much easy course when compared with Graduation in Mathematics course. B.Sc in Mathematics course have a lot of the Mathematics and Statistics subject hence one need to spend lot of the time for studies. At the same time B.Sc in mathematics course have good opportunity when compared with BA in History course. You can find good job with High salary package after completing B.Sc in Mathematics course.
13th January 2016, 04:18 PM
ranu shahi

I think you are little bit confused about subject selection. Both are of different stream.
Maths comes under Science category and History comes under Arts category.
If you are little bit weak in Maths then, pursue with History.
In extra subjects you may take pol. science, economics, psychology or you can also select other subjects and MIL as compulsory subject.
13th January 2016, 04:54 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Answer of this question totally depends on you and your interest.
If you are good in Mathematics up to 12th class, then you should go for graduation in Mathematics and if you are good in history then you should opt for graduation in history.
Both are good subjects and you have to choose as per your interest.
13th January 2016, 10:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing such as hard or easy, the more effort you put in any course at any point of time in your educational career, the more easier it tends to become. Therefore, don't see it this way, rather look for your own interest and go for any course you really want to pursue and with full dedication and I am sure you will definitely do well.
14th January 2016, 12:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The graduation with history is easier than graduation with mathematics. But the aspirant has to choose the group which has more job scopes. The value of the course should be good and you can find jobs with that qualification. So think twice before you choose your course. Do not choose the course because it is easier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?